1) Victor Valdes vs Real Madrid 2-2 (Spanish Supercup Final 1st leg, Santiago Bernabéu 08/14/2011 22:00)
It was the first official game in 2011/12 season. Barcelona had a really short pre season tour in USA, and the South-Amercians didn't even took part of it and made just couple of trainings before the game. Basicly they came to the game with flip-flops with no preparation. Real Madrid on the other hand had a great pre season and was ready to this game. they started really well and put barcelona under pressure. It was Victor Valdes's heroics that saved the game and gave them the advantage to the 2nd leg at Camp Nou, which they won.
2) Dani Alves vs Real Madrid 3-2 (Spanish Supercup Final 2nd leg, Camp Nou 08/17/2011 23:00)
Dani Alves is known to be an attackminded full back, but in this game he had a different role - to mark Cristiano Ronaldo. And he showed to the whole world that he CAN also defend. Which he ofcourse can do when he play further up the field. To give an idea of his great job is the fact that Cristiano had to change the flank in the second half.
3) Andres Iniesta vs Real Madrid 1-3 (League Round 16 Santiago Bernabéu 12/10/2011 22:00)
Even though Barcelona were behind Real Madrid in the league table and also conceded a goal in the first minute, they still won the fourth season on the run at the Bernabeu in La Liga.
Iniesta was simply majestetic, truly at his best. His skill on Coentrao was something truly special.
4) Carles Puyol vs Real Madrid 1-3 (League Round 16 Santiago Bernabéu 12/10/2011 22:00)
At the age of 33, struggling with injuries, playing against one of the most ruthless team in the world, being down in the first minute at the Bernabeu - sounds like a perfect game for Puyol to show his best qualities - leadership, hunger, warrior, motivation... 100% Barcelona blood.
5) Sergio Busquets vs Santos 4-0 (Clubs World Cup Final Yokohama 12/18/2011 11:30)
66/66 passing rate, 16 balls recovered, neutralizing the unproven stars like Neymar and Ganso - sounds like the best Pivot in the world to me.
6) Gerard Pique vs Espanyol 1-1 (League Round 18 Cornellà-El Prat 01/08/2012 21:30)
The Catalan derby is always very intense game, especially in the Cornella El Prat. Pique showed a great leadership int his game and was very solid at the back. Saved Barcelona many times and also had a chance at the end of the game, when he hit the crossbar, with his trademark forward run.
7) Thiago vs Osasuna 2-3 (League Round 23 Reyno de Navarra 02/11/2012 20:00)
Why I picked this game you ask? Football is not always about winning. It's about desire asnd always give all you have. Thiago was one of the youngest players on the picth, but still lead the team with his attitude. He was like a Puyol of midfield this game.
This will also demostrate his great professional attitude. He was thrown with paperballs or something the the pre match, but he didn't lose his cool and just went away there.
8) Alexis Sanches vs Valencia 5-1 (League Round 24 Camp Nou 02/19/2012 21:30)
One if the most spactacular games of the season. Barcelona at their best and Alexis in his best as well. He showed all the qualities he has - workrate, great skills, 1v1, linkup plays. He had everything.